Applications for Bud's Bait 2020 Promotion-Staff will be taken through the month of December 2019.
We are pleased that you have an interest in becoming a member of the Bud’s Bait Pro-Staff team. As a candidate for our Pro-Staff, your knowledge and dedication to excellence in the amateur and professional tournament-fishing arena are critical to the success of our brand. As a tournament angler, instructor, licensed professional or commercial angler, or even a community proponent of the sport-fishing industry, you possess the skills and character we desire to promote Bud’s Bait. We look forward to your successful promotion and representation of Bud’s Bait in your area and throughout your fishing adventures.
The Pro Staff Program Starts January 1st of each year and ends on the 31st of December. We evaluate applicants in December of each year for the next year of sponsorship.
Applications for Bud's Bait 2020 Pro-Staff will be taken through the month of December 2019.
Bud’s Bait Pro-Staffers receive the following benefits:
- 1 Free Bud’s Bait Hat
- Discount on products we offer in store. This is a personal discount, and is not intended to be used for individuals beyond those stated in the Pro-Staff agreement.
- Bud’s Bait will promote your brand as appropriate through the medians we have available.
- Maintain a professional standard while promoting or wearing our Brand/Website/Social Media/etc. on and off the water.
- Provide quality content at a consistent rate including but not limited to photos, videos, blog entries, social media posts (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, forums, etc.;). Once per quarter Pro-Staffer is to submit a blog, video, or a series of photos from a fishing event to Bud’s Bait to use on the media platforms. All content submitted can/will become the property of Bud’s Bait to use at its own discretion on various platforms.
- Facebook – Must follow and tag @Bud’s Bait Joplin and Carthage in at least two post monthly.
- Pro-Staffers are asked to participate in two of the three store events that takes place during 2020. The 2020 scheduled events include the Spring Fishing Expo Feb. 28-29, Carthage Customer Appreciation Day Oct. 1-3, Black Friday/Small Business Saturday Nov. 27-28.
- Pro-Staffers are asked to notify Bud’s Bait of tackle they are using that Bud’s Bait does not currently stock in advance so that Bud’s Bait can have the opportunity to stock the product if appropriate.
Application for Bud's Bait Pro-Staff can be found in the following link: https://forms.