Lew’s® Laser Lite Speed Spin Series
The lightweight skeletal graphite rotor design cuts out weight in all the right places but doesn’t hurt the structural integrity of the reel. The frame is also made of rugged graphite with a quality and sharp looking silver finish on the outside. The double anodized ported aluminum spool with blue accents is a nice upgrade and helps reduce weight while giving the reel a classy look. The strong and balanced aluminum bail helps lay the line perfectly on the spool every time.
- Rugged, lightweight, graphite body and skeletal rotor
- Double anodized aluminum spool with holes
- Strong and balanced aluminum bail wire
- Thin compact gear box
- 7-bearing system with Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Machined aluminum handle with Lew's® custom knob.
- Adjustable for right or left hand retrieve
- Speed Lube™ for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions
- Oiled felt multiple disc drag system for smooth performance
|MODEL||BEARINGS||WT. OZ.||LINE CAP.||GEAR RATIO||RPT||MSRP|